Auto Enrolment Crawley
Auto enrolling into a qualifying workplace pension scheme is something all employers in the Crawley area will have to offer. This is because of new legislation which requires all employers to offer a workplace pension that is compliant with certain standards, one of which is to ensure that all qualifying workers are enrolled onto it.
If you have just started to think about auto enrolment for your Crawley business, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- Plan ahead: look at whether your existing pension scheme will meet the required standard, as well as making sure you have all the necessary arrangements in place by your ‘staging date’. Talk to us at Bookkeeping Synergy to see if we can help with implementing your plans.
- Decide how you want to manage the scheme: who will set up and manage the scheme? and how will workers be assessed for auto enrolment eligibility?
- Change your processes and systems: to ensure your workforce can be assessed, auto enrolled where necessary, and have their contributions deducted from their pay
- Tell your workers: you’re required by law to tell your workers about their new pension and auto enrolment rights
- Enrol workers and start contributions: once you’re up and running, you’ll need to ensure the scheme is properly managed
For more help with any aspects of setting up auto enrolment for your Crawley organisation, why not contact us at Bookkeeping Synergy to see how we can help.